Caregiver Mobile App
Are you a parent or caregiver of a child with a fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD)?
Researchers at the University of Rochester are developing a new app for families raising children with FASD. We need input from families to make sure it is easy to use and is helpful!
- We need:
- Parents or caregivers of children with FASD or prenatal alcohol exposure ages 3 to 12
- All types of families living in the United States
- iOS users (iPhone or iPad)
- If you are selected for the study you will:
- Try out the app on your phone
- Complete study surveys
- Receive monetary compensation